Thank you for all the ways you support students and our mission.
Community donations make our work possible
- $1,000 supports one student with a year of activities (up to $500 in the school year and up to $500 in the summer)
- $395 unlocks access to driver’s education for one student
- $100 unlocks instrument rental for a year for one student
- $10 unlocks one month of home internet access for a student
- Make your donation reoccurring for even greater impact for students
Help us share our mission with new people
Hosting a holiday party, jewelry party or a get-together with friends? Let us come and introduce your friends to our mission and the work we’re doing to support students at Edina Public Schools who are economically disadvantaged.
We’re looking for passionate community members to host Friendraisers throughout the year. Interested in signing up or learning more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join one of our two event committees
April 3, 2020 at Braemar Committee begins meeting in January
Gear Swap Event
September 2020 (specific dates TBD)
Committee begins meeting in July
email email@example.com to learn more